COVID-19 AnnouncementIf you are needing to be seen for COVID-19 testing, please schedule a virtual visit.
This can be done by clicking the button that says "Book Telemedicine" or by calling our office at (972) 755-1785.
Grand Prairie Urgent Care and Family Medicine patients and visitors:
We would like you to assure you that with regards to the coronavirus (COVID-19), your safety remains our top priority. We treat patients with infectious diseases and our clinical team is highly trained in infection prevention protocols. Grand Prairie Urgent Care and Family Medicine is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. These symptoms can range from mild to severe and may include:
- Shortness of breath
How to protect yourself and others:
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Stay up to date
For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hub.