*All walk-in visitors are subject to a preliminary Covid-19 screening prior to being seen in our office.
We are a walk-in* clinic focused on treating injuries and illnesses that require immediate care but are not serious enough for the emergency room.
Come see us if you have a bad cold or think that rash on your arm just might be poison ivy. You’ll avoid the expense and long wait times of an emergency room. To schedule your urgent care visit, please use the button above or call our office at (972)755-1785.
If you think you might be having a heart attack or if you’re bleeding profusely from an injury – please go to the emergency room as quickly as you can.
What We TreatPatient Information
• Cuts and bruises
• Back injuries
• Flu, colds and other miserable conditions
• Sinus and ear infections
• Sprains and minor fractures
• Foreign bodies removal and treatment
• Skin conditions (ie Poison Ivy)
• And most other non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries
We Also Offer
• Flu shots
• School, sports and general physical exams
• Routine immunizations, including Menactra (Meningitis) and Influenza
• UTI, Ear Infection, Strep
• See Our Full Scope of Services
Welcome to our clinic!
We want to make your visit as convenient and enjoyable as possible.